Placement: Product Promotion and Communication Support
Company: Two Thai Ltd
Student: Anjani Sarin, Master of Management, Lancaster University
Two Thai Ltd started off with a market stall offering Thai street food dishes as well as a catering service across the North West with an aim to expand Thai street food market into the U.K. After one year of trading, the Styles of Siam brand was created under the same Company. Styles of Siam offers a wide range of sauces and condiments based on the flavours of Southeast Asian cuisine in a new creative style.
Areas of business support –
- Market Research
- Social Media Engagement and Promotion
- Maintaining brand consistency
Anjani’s feedback – “This project was an extraordinary experience for me. It gave me an opportunity to work on digital marketing. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Jing and Dominic and they were very supportive from the beginning of the project. They provided every information I required for carrying out the research and the marketing activities. They were also flexible with my working speed and style and provided me with the authority to work and suggest creative and innovative solutions.
The most valuable experience for me would be working on the website as I had no prior experience of creating a website. Researching and learning about the different ad platforms was another valuable experience from the project. This project gave me an opportunity to hone my communication and digital marketing skills. I learnt about the concepts of SEO which were fairly new to me and ensured that the content for the website was SEO friendly. It also gave me an opportunity to be creative and innovative in my approach. Creating posts for Facebook and Instagram pages was an extremely unique and rewarding experience.”
Anjani Sarin –Master of Management, Lancaster University
Jing’s Feedback- “Having Anjani working as an intern for the Company, she has shown outstanding skills in the formulation and execution of the market research tasks that were given, as well as implementing a robust and creative social media guideline for the Company to follow. This new guideline has helped not only to bring in new followers to our social media pages but also has encouraged them to actively engage in our social media posts.
It has been a great pleasure to have Anjani working alongside us and to provide us with a fresh new outtake on a business and its marketing strategies. Her organisational skills have allowed us to continue the work without interruption as it has been very well formatted and displayed. I strongly recommend her as an exceptional talent and look forward to working with her in upcoming projects.
Jing, Co-Founder, Two Thai Ltd.
Benefits for businesses:
- Provides your business with additional skills
- Has a positive impact on your company’s performance and productivity
- Enables you to explore the student/graduate employee marketplace on a low risk basis
- There is no cost incurred, the salary is paid by the project
- Create links with universities
- Support with all aspects of recruitment
Benefits for students:
- Work on a meaningful project relevant to your studies
- Able to make a real impact to the business you are working for, enabling you to demonstrate achievements to potential future employers
- Support throughout the recruitment process and placement
- Paid National Living Wage for up to 140 hours
Download the brochure HERE