Placement: Digital Marketing Assistant
Company: Employer Solutions
Student: Danielle Morgan- Dodd, MSc Marketing Student, Lancaster University
Advisor: Angela Hamilton
Employer Solutions is a Human Resource Consultancy with over 15 years of experience in supporting small and medium sized organisations and contribute to reducing conflict and enabling better employee performance.
Areas of business support –
- Digital Marketing and Communications
- Social Media
- Brand Development
- Research and Planning
Danielle’s feedback – “Overall, I have found my experience at Employer Solutions to be incredibly valuable and insightful into my field – marketing. It has given me the opportunity to experiment and observe the results of hard work simultaneously, and so I feel privileged, proud and more confident in my skills as a marketer.
Undeniably, my experience at Employer Solutions has been rewarding, and I am already seeing the benefits of having this experience on my CV. The warm and welcoming team here have played an important part in my experience. They have been faithful in my abilities, entrusting and patient whilst I have learnt and examined all the potential possibilities available to deliver what they need.”
Danielle Morgan-Dodd- MSc Marketing Graduate, Lancaster University
Employer Solution’s feedback- “Employer Solutions benefitted enormously from a student who was able to bring a fresh perspective to our marketing objectives. The Millennial viewpoint was particularly valuable. The resources she provided, enabled market research which we would otherwise have struggled to undertake in any reasonable timeframe.
Danielle also brought an understanding of technical web issues that were beyond our knowledge enabling us to move forward in ways that we hadn’t envisaged.
We found Danielle to be well informed, self-motivated and dedicated.”
Malcolm Martin, Managing Director, Employer Solutions Ltd
Benefits for businesses:
- Provides your business with additional skills
- Has a positive impact on your company’s performance and productivity
- Enables you to explore the student/graduate employee marketplace on a low risk basis
- There is no cost incurred, the salary is paid by the project
- Create links with universities
- Support with all aspects of recruitment
Benefits for students:
- Work on a meaningful project relevant to your studies
- Able to make a real impact to the business you are working for, enabling you to demonstrate achievements to potential future employers
- Support throughout the recruitment process and placement
- Paid National Living Wage for up to 140 hours
Download the brochure HERE